Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (Malaysia), you will be responsible in leading a team across:
• Be the brand custodian to ensure brand consistency across multiple platforms to drive top of mind brand awareness for the Lazada brand in Malaysia
• Create and manage branding campaigns that increases brand value and heath metrics of Lazada, including project management of asset production and campaign media investments.
• Lead Malaysia media strategy and branding initiatives that relate to the business goals in order to drive brand awareness, perception, engagement across Lazada including but not limited to: Lazada, LazMall and Super Brand Series.
• Develop integrated media budget plan for Malaysia and lead JBP with key media partners in the market
• Develop and drive media strategy together with media agency and vendors across various media platforms with a focus on building brand awareness
• Ensure media strategy are consistently applied across all consumer touchpoints which include, but not limited to, Digital, TV, Radio, OOH, Social, KOL & Livestream.
• Lead, create and execute content marketing strategy with the aim of improving the brand awareness of all the entities within Lazada Group
• Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver all brand communications within strategy, budget and deadline.
• Define clear and relevant KPIs for brand campaigns including TOMA, branded traffic uplift, CPM, CPV, CTR and social metrics (reach and engagement). Track brand performance by measuring and monitoring metrics including awareness, impression, perception and buzz.
• Work closely with performance teams to measure effectiveness of brand campaign investment and formulate plans to formulate plans to adjust/improve where necessary.
• Manage existing local media relationships and develop partnerships with emerging media channels
• Be familiar with brand equity measurement tools and analysis to prescribe an action plan
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Around 8 years of relevant experience working in Branding, Media or Content. Experience in media agency preferred
• Excellent knowledge of the e-commerce industry and good understanding of Offline and Online marketing
• Experienced with management of budget across various platforms including OOH, digital, social and KOL, with strong ROI assessment
• Experience in leading co-branding initiatives and collaboration with brands
• Strong understanding of the Malaysia media landscape
• Proven ability to manage stakeholders internally and externally in complex environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in managing a team is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Bahasa Malayu
• Self-starter, positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with change in a matrix organization