1. Manage and improve the Hub operations to ensure full compliance on SOP.
2. To be the best in last mile in terms of cost and service quality vs all other 3PLs in Malaysia.
1. Manage the daily operations of all of the hubs through supervision of dispatchers, supervisors, leads and all hub staff.
2. Oversee the direction of the delivery staff of trucks and motorcycles and work closely with the Fleet Manager to ensure professional delivery and pickup operations.
3. Implement and maintain standard operating procedures in all hub facilities.
4. Manage mother hub recruiting efforts, delivery staff administration and ensure freight visibility in journey update, returns, delivery completion reports and dispatch route sheets for pickups.
5. Maintain control of the COD process and oversee delivery staff compliance and accurate reconciliation of cash.
6. Ensure load delivery to the mini hubs happens on time and with precision.
7. Lead the troubleshooting efforts from the mother hub, solve problems as they occur and ensure service integrity.
Qualifications & Skills
1. At least 5 to 10 years of Manager Level Experience in Operations
2. Demonstrated people management experience in an operational environment
3. Proven analytical skills and operational management skills
4. Attention to detail in Productivity Management
5. Good Verbal and Written communication
6. Proficient skills in Local Language and English (written & speak)
7.Proven ability in leading a team in a result oriented environment
8.Commitment and ability to adjust and work on non-standard hours for long term (shifts and nights)
9.Intermediate level Proficiency in MS Office Software such as Excel & Word.
10. Skill in Access or Power BI analytical skill will be an advantage.